FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Monday, September 8, 2014 1:48 PM
Almost out
Awfully tired of studying and feeling awfully lazy since like forever but the rate of my laziness is intensifying at an increasing rate

Sometimes I just hate myself a little. Sometimes I just hate myself a lot. 
And these days it's been a lot of self hate. 
Don't even want to talk to anybody at all. I put my phone on airplane mood and I even ignored the incessant (annoying) ringing of my house phone. Don't actually want to get out of the house period. I just can't wait for the year to be over. This year was terrible. I feel terrible. I am terrible. Bet nothing can top this - it's literally the cherry on the shit.

Well fuck nobody told me ALEVELS was this hard and well fuck I honestly think 2 years is two fucking short for me to discover what I want to do for the rest of my life. Maybe what they say is right maybe ALEVELS is truly a 3 year course. Maybe I'm not cut out for this. 

Throw me back to the days where the shittiest day was when I didn't manage to catch my favourite shows on Disney. Don't want to grow up any fucking more.

(/edit on 18 september) 
Deleting blogger app from my phone in attempt to clear memory and save space and also attempt at trying to not be distracted when I have 46 days left to As. Prelims made me feel all kinds of butterflies but at least my last paper wasn't so bad I think but guess who's getting papers back on Monday yay I'll be back in 64 days or something 
Sometimes I wish I could delete you from my brain so maybe you won't be all that I think about
Sometimes I wish I could delete my imperfection so they wouldn't appear on me and lately I'm been really really bitchy and selfish I need to get a life and maybe be less bitchy??????? 

Labels:


X O