FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Thursday, October 30, 2014 12:16 AM
the biggest joke in life
'i feel stupid'

i said this phrase probably tens of time yesterday
and wow can i just say that this has nothing to do with my academic abilities but like my common sense which i probably lacked

AND SO I FIGURED WHY NOT LET ME JUST TELL THE WORLD MY STUPIDITY IN HOPE THAT EVERYBODY FEELS MY STUPIDITY

i did something stupid yesterday way way stupid - and its like my 18 years of living hasn't taught me to make good use of my brain

wow I just cant get over it
i seriously doubt i am alevel material

but i bought the wrong food - i honestly thought when they said vegetarian I ASSUMED IT TO BE VEGETARIAN CHEESE CAUSE I ONLY KNOW THAT THEY MAKE CHEESE PRODUCTS

but wow lo and behold theres no cheese inside ITS VEGETABLES

i feel cheated by my own intelligence LIKE I LOVE THIS FOOD BRAND SO MUCH BUT LIKE WHY DID I NOT READ THINGS CAREFULLY

is this what falling in love is cause i let emotions run my mind when i first saw them at tampines one cold storage I TOLD MY MOM TO BUY EVERYTHING BECAUSE I COULD FINALLY REJOICE IN HAVING THE CHEESY GOODNESS SO CLOSE TO HOME

I DIDNT KNOW THAT VEGETARIAN REALLY MEANT VEGIES

maybe i have to open my eyes bigger

i feel sad

and stupid

seeing stupidity in people makes me think that the world is going to end soon cause eventually humanity's stupidity will lead to its self destruction

need to stop commenting on the stupidity of people in the stupid actions they choose to pursue

because maybe im the stupid one

sigh

sad

Labels:


X O