FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Monday, December 12, 2011 12:19 AM
Since when is love wrong?

I don't know why i'm here. But i like it here, away from everything else, away from everybody. Its just me and my thoughts. Do you like shakespeare cause he makes me feel so wonderful (minus the old english aye). I feel like i might be digressing but.

I like boys who write poetry.

And now my cousin is back and ok she's real tall. what is this man i am a midget and a stupid one cause she's clever and talented. ): She's like my mom dream child - perfect, smart, talented. Oh god. I won't mind being either perfect or smart or talented. Everywhere i go i see beautiful people. Do you see what it does to my ego. I  should just be a nun #foreveralone And i have holiday homework like a whole stack what an ass man. And oh as much as I am dreading next year to come. I really hope Cameron Mitchell is coming to singapore cause i would love to see that qtpie :3

And i might like it in france cause everybody eats nutella and oh god butella is perfect. i want to be a jar of nutella.

Labels:


X O