FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 11:02 PM
So my mother just pissed me off. Ok well my sister too. But thats a whole other issue. I hate how i'm acting like a spoilt brat and fuck it. I just hate life. Guess what.
No luck. No brain. No love. No looks. No personality. No talent. Nothing.
No fucking thing.

Hate it when i'm just wallowing in self pity and anger. Hate being angsty. Just hate it. Have nobody to talk to. Nobody cares. Who am i kidding right now. I just got booked today whoopiedoo. I hate this. I want to be happy. And thought i cold be happy the whole year. I guess i'm pretending. And guess what i don't know who i am anymore.

I hate that you think i'm not putting in any effort at all. I wish you could see. I wish you could encourage me instead of just give up on me and being so hard. I'm not a miracle worker. I wish i was.
I wish i was perfect. Beauty brains all.
I feel like im slowly losing hope in this humanity. I should stop blaming people for all my fucking mistakes. I should pay attention in class. I should try amaths. I feel like banging the piano. But no can't.


You're so lousy. why are you still here. go and get a life farzana please.

Labels:


X O