FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Friday, May 31, 2013 11:23 PM
nothing to win nothing to lose
God i'm sorry for all the sin i've committed since ugh but this is me around s and g.
do you not know how perfect they are ugh i am really sad HAHA cause they're both so perfect in their own ways and here i am.................................. 
and i was creeped out by myself for being so sad today like what the fuck farz 
get your shit together and smile
smile even if you're hurting badly.
GUYS I LOVE U WILL U BE MY BEST FRIEND BECAUSE YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY
(i sound like some maniac but yes)
g: um hi i think you're looking deep into my soul when you glance my way, but you're probably not so HAHAHA who the fuck am i kidding. you're just perfect with your hands they create magic they create music. oh god love your retardness and smile and your bitchiness because your bitchiness is world class. i just adore you okay but i can't.
s: you're like perfection ok - funny, smart, cute. you make everyone around you laugh ok you're like the life of the party. you never seem upset because you always have this bubbly personality fuck can't smile at you because if i do. i'll just fall for you and your crazy funny antics all over again. (your colgate smile dude i can't get over that) you make me feel asfgtjkvnrpsn each time i see your face.


(should stop thinking how i feel like the rest of the world loves me when they obviously don't wow too much ego farz too much calm down and remember no one likes you.)

Labels: ,


X O