FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Thursday, November 7, 2013 9:28 PM
100% best teacher ever

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." - Aristotle

"TJ 135 - the most dysfunctional PW group ever"
(theres probably no need to find evidence to substantiate the above statement because i guess its pretty evident.)

I guess this concludes the end of my pw journey but we have all really really really come a long way since march. We're probably the only group who only met up outside school where everybody was present for the first time for WR. I'm sorry for being such a horrible secretary but i tried my best.

I'm absolutely thankful for the girls in my PW group (even when d made the horrible subject even more unbearable by being annoying) for helping keep my sanity intact, for being there for me at my weakest. Even though we're all pretty much really different, in all aspects, we've managed to make our differences work. You know how some things change, but other things remain the same.

Absolutely fucking thankful that our class has the best project work tutor ever. Mr Sim, you're probably one of my favourite tutors in tj, and I thank you for being there despite all the bullshit in our pw group, for having confidence in me. From being the teacher we were all scared of to the teacher that laughed with us, thank you.

OP IS OVER BITCHES GOOD BYE PW

Labels: , ,


X O