FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Sunday, December 8, 2013 10:25 PM
if music be the food of love, play on

FIESTA FANTASIA REVERIE  
thank you trombones for making this journey amazing for me
one that was filled with laughter, smiles and happiness (maybe annoyance sometimes)
you all made my year in tj a whole lot better
from the endless scandals to awkward lunch dates to dinner to playing charades to 'sectionals'
to put up with my horrible tone and tonguing and personality and me in general is hard
and i thank the 55 people that helped made this concert a success 
bringing me so much joy in the process
and even though tj cheer was a fail 

even though my period decided to be a bitch and come in the morning
bringing along awful period cramps
i'm glad i pulled through (after 3 panadols from sheen huey love you)
thank you teachers for supporting us even though we're really annoying
thank you seniors for being so patient with us
thank you juniors for being so outgoing and fun and just amazing
thank you lin sheng for being the amazing fatherly conductor you are
thank you excos for being fucking amazing
thank you batchies for this amazing journey

i made a lot of new friends and gotten closer to others
even though im awkward and all but
i just love you all

(and i should probably stop with all this shipping people with people but 
human interaction just make me go awwwww)

'say t
say tities 
we are the breast 
you better not press'

oh cleon oh.

Labels: ,


X O