FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Sunday, December 1, 2013 7:26 PM
some people are worth melting for
OKAY GUYS I INTERRUPT YOUR LIVES TO BRING YOU THE GREATEST DISNEY MOVIE I'VE WATCHED SO FAR THIS YEAR (besides monster's university & wreck it ralph)

the cast is perfect
the animation is perfect
the characters are perfect
the music and songs and perfect
frozen was superbly perfect i just wanted to cry and it made me laugh

shit you know frozen should be a musical it just should
"do you wanna build a snowman" is literally my jam if singapore snowed
"frozen heart" should be a poem okay

when elsa changed into the snow queen and sang "let it go" i wanted to cry (cause she was gorgeous and everything why can't i be like her)

i'm sorry i just feel a lot for disney movies i didn't even watch thg or thor

guess who's my new favourite disney princess

Labels: ,


X O