FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Tuesday, December 2, 2014 8:32 PM
what i want
1.  Laptop sleeve (to protect jack)
2. black shoes (for work but more for myself tho)




3. 2015 planner (sworn to be more organized)



tbh i want a lot of things.............................................. but sigh tales of a broke kid (i'm still waiting for my rich husband to come and sweep me off my feet so i can live the life of a taitai JOKE independent young woman full of character and grace is here) but you all can get me things for christmas i've been a good girl santa (if anybody wants to get me anything please feel free to contact me and i'll give you my full wish of things i want but maybe not need)

on a side note i checked my mail today and i had this burst of happiness but then i realised something so nevermind...

Labels: ,


X O