FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 4:56 PM
drowsy
It's been quite a while.

I start a new post.
I type a few words, a few sentences, a few paragraphs even.
I press close instead of publish.


The cycle repeats itself.

I feel very vulnerable......trying to put out all my thoughts on the web. But then again, it may just be me being very lazy.

I spent a lot of time in bed during the week I was sick, and I honestly do not want to leave the bed after a 12 day work rest. I don't see how I can drag myself and my aching body out of bed tomorrow.

Also, I could honestly feel my sister's love for me??? when I was down with fever.

I love you jie.


Bye at feeble attempt at trying to update

Labels:


X O