FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Saturday, March 9, 2013 12:24 AM
judgements assumptions conclusion

JC life is horrible cause i don't like honework and they give thousand of it and i never ever finish homework/remember what homework i have cause cher's just say it at the end of lesson and i have horrible memeory/i don't get how to do math

wlao and i try my best every day to stay awake during lectures and tutorials even though mr ng is horribly boring and mr wong is going at a comfortably slow pace. I REALLY DO TRY TO STAY AWAKE. I'm sorry for being an horrible student ugh why am i in jc why
and i don't sleep even though other people do ugh ugh ugh yay shall be a bitch and judge people yay.

um in no particular order.

A: I thought you would be nicer to me seeing that you were my friend but i guess )-: okay its okay i'll be there when you're lonely.
YR: I think you're really pretty and it bruises my ego and i really admire your loud/outspoken personality.
D: I think you're a really qt boy like the baby brother i never had.
R: You're so nice and so easy to talk to but i'm so awkward and i have no idea how a conversation goes.
Q: Don't dao can )-: please speak chinese to me so that my level of chinese can be improved.
J: I think you're just so smart and helpful and for helping me in math even though i don't get it and am horrible.
J: You're so pretty and you can sing really well + dance. Is there nothing you can't do?
Y: Even though sometimes you're really quiet you can be really cutely funny.
S: I really want to be friends but your scare me; but you have such a lovely voice.
M/S: I think you're becoming more outspoken and its really been interesting and how i always keep trying to tell you and your sister apart.
M: You're a hormonal pretty girl but pretty still right.
F: We can be melay buddies with fail malay :-)
I: I think you're so lovely for encouraging me during pe even though i run slower than a snail.
W: I think you're funny and have a cute laugh.
Z: Jangan awkward HAHA ok i'm awkward too but okay sialah.
W: Stop touching your hair you vain boy.
K: You're so funny and cute.
W: Love it when you call me 'fuzzy' cause hardly anyone does. Hope you dont injure yourself anymore.
JY: You're so hilarious you make me laugh so much.
C: You're an honest guy but shit why are you not a girl?


horrible at writing now.

Labels:


X O