FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Friday, June 28, 2013 1:53 AM
london part deux
Here's the part II to my trip to London but just with considerably less words. (I'm sorry for going overboard with the use of photo editing apps guys I truly am and I like white ok but horrible cropping but whatever bitches sorrz horrible quality but iphone camera better than my bb)     

(Paddington Tube Station was so pretty???? and they had m&s ok)
(this was at Covent Garden//Man with Big Balls show
i'm sorry if you think im a creep now but
#yolo and they were really cute)

(this was outside Harrods can you sense my tingles tingling + Harrod's food hall has beautiful food)
(Lake District)

(York)
(hair was literally quite good that day)

(because we da best sissies ever - are the coolest and always tired and hungry)

wah london got chiobu sia (me duh)
(it was here where tourists asked me to take pictures of them//first time ok!!!! cause it was always my sister who got approached instead)
(home for the last few nights in london sigh so pretts)
(Musical night WHOO
boys who do ballet attractiveness level: infinite????? 
no but really i swooned when the older Billy came out)
(haze really like non existent when i came back but air still stinked that day)
and when we were on the plane to dubai there was this cute guy sitting in front of me and i nearly died okay but AHHHHH (i think it is fate cause he had almost the same bag as me//he watched Finding Nemo ok and i swear he was not a child but literally a teen or older)

now that im back in singapore its really hot even with the air con on and all the guys are like meh i'm sorry HAHA luv u guys.

edited/
went to TP on wednesday to celebrate S's birthday with A (because N still in malaysia sighs that girl always ditch people y know)
waited for A and H before we decided to eat the cold pizza HAHA.
hearing them talk about their poly life and how they got A's in tests made me literally proud of them
and bought D her birthday present as well
and S said something that really struck me
(well it is a fact but yah i'm just uncomfortable around boys and people i'm not close too i'm like an onion - please peel me away not literally)
I awfully missed tk people a whole bloody lot??? Its like theres no one like them in TJ (ok mainly because there's no tkgians in my class) but yes seriously being with the tk girls is a whole lot of fun. its different. i hope i can go out on youth day to see the girls or i will literally cry?? I need my daily dose of k cause she is hilarious and funny. 
i'm like a sloth i just sleep and breathe.

Labels: ,


X O