FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 4:09 AM
summer 2013: london

I HAVE TO STUDY!!!!!11!!!! (can you not feel the pressure) but here i am. 
I really feel obliged to study seeing how jcts are in like 4 days but i make the best life decisions ever plus london was really lovely so i have too - so here goes.
  I - I was exhausted and had red eyes i literally just slept when we got back after dinner/shopping. (thats the price you pay for not sleeping on the plane and studying lolz)
II - I swore the next thing he took off was his......socks.
Stonehenge (Stone rocks okay)
 Obligatory jumpshot by jie//Failed jumpshot by momsie
 We have flora and rocky.
 Because whats a (cold) summer without ice cream?
 Bath (bath was lovely but camera died on me sigh)
  III - Chinatown//your typical angmoh//your typical Asian
 Les Mis Theatre//More Angmohs
Grumpy sis//hello eyecandy(s)//Meet my friend Mr Moo.
 Convent Garden - "Man with Big Balls" was really funny there were a lot of sexual innuendo but it was a lovely show.
 Super love M&S food. (super duper duper literally food heaven)
Day III was also the day where I met my true love (jk but i'd like to think so.) ASDFGHJKL EYGRUHC sigh can i just so all in all it was fabulous day.
  IV - Lake District. Super loved loving in the attic even though we had to lug our luggages up the stairs. It was also nice having the room for ourselves and not sharing it with momsie and daddy. Also had fish and chips twice whoop love fishy chips.
 On our way the the lake!! (which was supposed to be a 20 min walk  but it took forever)
 (Bird) Lake - ok kidding but the lake was pretty and they were many swans hehe and ducks. Had an urge to...................chase the swans but okay maybe not the wise decision to do so.
 Mandatory jumpshot cause duh jumping helps generate heat.
 ICE CREAMMM (even though it was windy and cold)
  V - Breakfast was scrumptious??? BEST BREAKFAST EVER (hands down)
  Went for a full day tour and for the first part we went to the places where Beatrix Potter loved then the second part we explored the lakes.

 baby//Beatrix Potter's house//(sorry if my face made you puke)//Sheepish sheep//Hawkshead
  I'm on top of the mountainy hill with wind blowing in my face ok the place was so pretty i cant even (guys save me need to be there again)


 sis is judging//look at the puffy clouds//da jie//crazy wind was blowing//SUPERTOUR
i know my face makes people go ugh but PANDA.

 Cutest angmoh baby ever//went for the lake cruise
 Sorrz but PANDA #2
 Near some coal mine/slate workshop//LOST SHEEP//More sheeps//Look at that hippie car
 More lakes (well it is lake district)
 VI - With fiona she was one of the loveliest person among the people at the lodge (and my mom can be quite...............annoying)
bye lake district we're off to york which was hot compared to lake district.
 First night of york was pretty good (minus the part we got lost cause i really really needed to pee) Had dinner at Nings and the ice cream was perf. Can feel myself falling in love with UK. Oh and when in York just walk to The Shambles because they have beautiful shops (but go early cause they close really really early)
 VII -Went to the National Railway Museum and took a bumpy train ride back to the Minister's Area
Mandatory to have ice cream everyday.
 Tea at Betty's for my 17th hehe.
VIII - Back to London WHOOOO.
 (great shot considering it is momsie's first time using a dslr)

 Went to Madame Tussauds (which frankly i think is overpriced but whatever) before walking down the streets to find Selfridge and Primark (love Primark because cheap pretty clothes????)
 VIIII - Went sightseeing around Tower Bridge area. Honestly think that Tower Bridge is really pretty and all AHHH. Went for a cruise down river thames and wanted to go into Westminster Abbey but long queue ugh. Happy birthday dad luv u very much even though i dont say it, keep calm you're only 50. 
X- M&M's world - He's my knight in shining M&M.

 Girl's day out today went selfridge + tea at Dolly's (scones time yay) before heading back to meet dada and go for Billy Elliot the musical. (dad went to Arsenal/Chelsea football stadium)
XI - BYE LONDON. I MISS U LOADS OKAY I'LL BE BACK. And seeing that totally cute dreamy amazing guy at the airport made me have diabetes. 
 XII- Macs cheeseburger + studying at 3AM (dubai time)//puffy clouds//we're home in hazy singapore. 


 lovely london love you london forever and always ok whoo i'm still jet lag and let's study YAY bye.
Might do a part 2 for the pictures in the iPhone which consists of mostly selfies HAHA.

Labels: ,


X O